Welcome to Our Practice Website
Evidence Based Treatment
Welcome to Northeast Pediatric Associates, P.C.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest Pediatric Medical News
Our Mission & Philosophy
Northeast Pediatrics' mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare treatment and services to pediatric patients and their families. We will recognize and respect the rights of each patient by conducting business in an ethical manner.
Thanks for visiting our Practice website!
We are honored that you have chosen us for the care of your child. We have launched our new website to help you better understand our practice so we may provide the best possible care. Please bookmark this site for future reference, as it can help you navigate your child’s healthcare including:
- Practice Updates
- Health Alerts
- Newsletter Subscription
- Outbreak Event Updates
- Practice Forms
- Practice Directory
- Health Reference and much more....
- 3-5 Days
- 2 Weeks
- 2 Months
- 4 Months
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 1 Year (12 Months)
- 15 Months
- 1.5 Years (18 Months)
- 2 Years (24 Months)
- 2.5 Years (30 Months)
- From 3 Years to 21 Years (Once a Year every Year)
Check our "Parent Resources" section for advise on common health questions and access to several other medical references....
MONTHLY HEALTH TIP FROM DR. STEVEN ANTONE
FEVER? Guidelines for Parents
Fever has been around for eons but it continues to produce fear in many parents and anxiety in many healthcare providers. Here are some guidelines:
- Your child is under 3 months and has a fever higher than 100.4° F (38° C).
- Your child is lethargic or irritable or has a fever for longer than three days.
- Your child complains of a sore throat or shows signs of ear pain.
- Your child has additional symptoms, such as abdominal pain or pain upon urination.
- Your child is not drinking fluids or has a decreased amount of urine.
- You are worried about your child's breathing, level of activity, or intake or loss of fluids, whether or not your child has a fever.
Top 10 Health Questions
Our Hospital Affiliations
"- Aly Sanders, First time Mom
Northeast pediatrics is a wonderful place to take your children. The doctors are very knowledgeable as well as the staff. Being a first time mom, I didn't know what to expect, and they made the process very comfortable for me. I never have a hard time getting an appointment, and my son loves to go see the Doctors. I recommend northeast pediatrics to anyone looking. You will love the kid friendly atmosphere and knowledge of the entire staff!!"
"- Shelley Pollock, Mom
I have taken my daughter to NE Pediatrics since she was born and she is now almost 14 years old. The entire staff has always been great. I called the nurses a lot when she was first born because she was very colicky. They always reassured me and never rushed me off the phone. Whenever I have to make an appointment, the doctors are very thorough, take their time and answer all of my questions."